Thursday 4 May 2017

Are you done??!!

"Are you done??!!" Mamma used to ask me, totally saturated.
For a tiny girl in school, who was just skin and bones, I had a huge appetite! 

Akku (My sister, Shoma) and I used to sit at the table; and Mamma used to prepare delicious meals for us, on her holidays. They were special, to a whole other degree. Anyone with working mothers would know how precious that one day with them is. 💖

My love for food started way back! I know that the love has been passed down to me, from Papa. Although he may deny it, I do see the passion and excitement in his eyes. It mirrors mine 😉
My entire extended family is well endowed with food genes, and I have gratefully been brought up knowing and understanding good food.

I must say though, that there's very little that would displease me. Akku says that we probably have some kind of varied vision, so we see the world differently. It's always beautiful, for us. Things seem to be enhanced more than the others know it to be....
...Or its probably just an artist's heart! 😊😉


Travel has been a big part of my life. I can't remember when it started, but I know that it has been an important aspect of "me". What intrigues me most, is the lives and ways of other people. It fascinates me, just thinking about another person who maybe either next door or in another corner of the world.... Their thoughts, their words, every day of their life... What they must be going through, and what it has brought them to, today... 
The wrinkles on faces tell more stories than we can imagine. 
The food they eat, the work that they do, their ways of relaxation, their beliefs, their spiritual understandings, and much more... 

I've been blessed to have the opportunity of gathering so many memories over the years. After much nudging from my friends and family, I finally share my thoughts and experiences here. I'm hopeful that you enjoy the read. I have had situations that have been scary, funny, outrageous, embarrassing, exciting and thoroughly invigorating! 
They have taught me so much, and more than that, brought me laughter and happiness.  

An adventure always provides a story to tell. And I happen to have many of those! 😊😊


Sending out love and hugs to each one of you who have contributed to my experiences.
And yes, you are contributing too, with your presence here on my blog. 

Thank you.  🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment